- Personal and Commercial use, as long as it’s not for collective use.
- For Professional commissions from clients, for example, if you’re a freelancer designer.
- In printed or electronic articles meant for resale, as long as it isn’t the main element in the final product
- On a website, presentation, app or as part of your design. For example, mugs, cards, invitations, calendars, postcards, templates apps, video games, ads or animations.
- In brand and logos or as part of these, obviously changing it in a way that it is sufficiently different than the original
- The redistribution or the sale totally or partially of the content of the image of any derivative work.
- To resell, assign, transfer or sub-license the content of the image or of any derivative work.
- The use of content as part of a brand, logo or anything else that implies guaranteeing a product or service.
- Uses that might be considered defamatory, obscene, immoral or illegal, or in a negative light or in a way that may be found offensive. For example pornography, political endorsements or anything that slanders, libels or vilifies a person for race, sex, culture, religion, nationality, ethnicity, or any other reason.
Do you want to avoid attribution? or looking for an exclusive license?